feel like i need love and i get uneasy when my exs or female freinds talk about dates

i do think i may be a bit desperate and the social anxiety doesnt help. I wanna know how some people can deal with this. if i do find someone i dont wanna be to clingy to anyone and end up pushing them away. Deep Down i would like to meet a girl who is a shut -in like me so i can have someone to relate to, seems like so many girls like to go out and have fun and party with tall guys, or good looking guys, i just enjoy sitting at home.

I feel a bit ridiculous for adding this after two days but if you a girl around 18 - 21 and a shut in then message me. Figured why not put it up anyway.

Last edited:

NamiraWilhelm

Sounds like you have the same co-dependency issues I have :/ I've yet to overcome it so I can't help much. We just have to follow the advice of focusing on ourselves, learning to be happy all by ourselves, loving ourselves first and foremost...

No one will love us unless we love ourselves. It's hard and it sucks to be alone, but if we don't overcome our co-dependency we'll just keep pushing wonderful potential partners away with our clinginess... I regret with all my heart losing the last person I loved, and I don't want to risk pushing away another wonderful person. We're also putting ourselves in a vulnerable position to be hurt by those with bad intentions. This is why I'm staying single until I improve.