Fear Sucks :(

Edon1987

Ive been told not thinking about it is probably the best thing. keep the thoughts of fear and panic out of your head, but im finding that harder and harder to do.

Ive got this insane phobia that im living the same period over and over and i cant break free or change the course of events. not a metaphorical thing either, like groundhog day but over a much longer period of time, and that when i had my first panic attack was when i realized this.

now every day more and more things seem to be happening all over again, and its taxing me mentally and physically.

I really need to go see a doctor to sort out my head but unfortunately i dont get insurance from my job for maybe 3 more months >< and the job is hard since im losing sleep over this.

anyway i just needed to get this off my chest, put it somewhere where i can go make sure everything is still moving forward. . .

Edon1987 said:
Ive been told not thinking about it is probably the best thing. keep the thoughts of fear and panic out of your head, but im finding that harder and harder to do.

Ive got this insane phobia that im living the same period over and over and i cant break free or change the course of events. not a metaphorical thing either, like groundhog day but over a much longer period of time, and that when i had my first panic attack was when i realized this.

now every day more and more things seem to be happening all over again, and its taxing me mentally and physically.

I really need to go see a doctor to sort out my head but unfortunately i dont get insurance from my job for maybe 3 more months >< and the job is hard since im losing sleep over this.

anyway i just needed to get this off my chest, put it somewhere where i can go make sure everything is still moving forward. . .

Groundhog Day was a great movie. Bill Murray was trapped in time (kinda like we are trapped in our minds). At first he struggles and tries to control it. In the end he simply focused on bettering himself and helping others. What a great philosophy to have.