Fear of women.

crashmodem

I fear women all together, i don't know why. I just can't approach them and talk to them.

Maybe its a good thing, because the way that i am feeling, i doubt that any girl would stand being around me.

spacecadetglowuk

My sympathies,

Most of my best friends are women,
even though I do not see some of them as much as I'd like (marriage :roll: ).They dont come out with all that macho male crap.

I have problems if I fancy someone my self, then I find them unnaproachable.

so I guess I'm not at all shy with women, just the ones I fancy :oops:

toeknee

Hi everyone

I have trouble approaching women, but I find it easier talking to girls on shops, or pubs or restaurants and sometimes at work. I think the main problem is our rminds are too focussed on seeing them as objects of desire and not as people we can get to know. But because I have found it so difficult talking to women when I'm out with friends I have trned to internet dating, well actualy my therapist suggested it. At first I was a little embarrassed but I have been on so many dates, met some interesting people and now I'm very much involved with this wonderful girl from America who I met for the first time in March. I'm seeing her again in July so i can't wait.

crashmodem

Well for those girls out there that are single, which i still think that there are a few single girls left. I don't think that i will ever get a girlfriend.