Eye twitch

relaxed_attention

When I close my eyes, even when I'm alone, my eyes twitch...for a few seconds before I'm calm. They flutter. I remember a time when someone would ask me to close my eyes in front of them and I had no problem doing it...that was before SA.

Who else has this problem?

This past year in an Exercise Physiology class at the university. I had to get up in front of the whole class and balance on this block with my eyes closed. It was for lab. Well, let me tell you, my heart was pounding out of my chest and my eyelids were going crazy!! I would never want to relive that moment! Can you imagine?

Derek

I cant really say that has happened to me. with me its my lips/mouth that twitch but only when talking to a person directly were eye contact is ineviteble or in front of a group or something.

I can imagine how you felt though in front of the class with your eyes closed and everone looking at you, I would have felt very selfconscious up there.

Derek

Oh man- no one ever believes me on this but I honestly had a major eye twitch for about 5 months straight. It was horrible, worse when I was tired and stressed which was- oh- 5 months straight.

I left the job I was at, cut back on coffee and slept more and it has finally left!!

Septor

Yea my eye twitch every so often.I dont know if it has any thing to do with sa or not.

bluenow

Eye twitch can be a sign of magnesium deficiency. Trying to keep your eyes closed in front of an audience is nervousness. JMHO