Extremely worried!

AgentR

My geography teacher wants us to have completed Hypothesis 1,2 and 3 and hand it in tomorrow for checking. I'm not going to be able to get it all done as I'm stuck on some parts.

I'm extremely panicking now because I'm afraid he's going to blow a gasket and he's the type to public shame in front of the class. :cry:

treffin

I don't think you should be worried about being embarassed for not getting the work done, and I recommend you try to get the work done so that doesn't happen.

AgentR

Here's how things went:

I had some damn good luck with me with on Wednesday. The teacher wasn't in! Also, I talked to a friend and he says he struggling too so I'm feelings lots better about it now.

gobbledegook

I agree with IcarusUnderWater2

I did Geography at A level so if you need help any time, feel free to PM me. I know how much of a pain it is lol :wink: anyway I hope everything goes well for you :)

AgentR

I handed in my coursework today as the first check-up deadline was today. I got stuck on it and he shouted at me say you didn't come to see me and I didn't go to the catch-ups and now I'm going to fail my GCSE. When I first took geography, I was bullied by the other students until I ask if I could sit next to my only friend in the class. Since that, it stop but I still get the odd comments now and then. I told him I found it an uncomfortable atmosphere but no, he just said They are a lot better now.

If it's a choice between my sanity and a Geography GCSE, that my sanity wins. I can't go down that negative road but then I get depressed and then that leads to suicidal thoughs and I sweared would never go down that road again.

Why is life so hard! Just once I would like someone to understand my predicament.

sidney

we do understand what ur going thru, i agree totally about the being depressed part cus im like that aswell and i try not to get depressed cus i know my feelings will lead to worse ones and it spirals down for a while, you can sorta feel when its gunna happen yet cant do much about it

im doin GCSE's at the moment aswell which is bad enough so just relax every now and then & keep as happy as you can, but dont let the negative things build up too much :)
oh P.S, that Dexter thing is soooo cool, i often think if i go insane with this ill end up like him lol

gobbledegook

ok so it isn't the end of world and like you say it's only a Geography GCSE. It probably wont be important for your future, unless you want to go into geology or something....

anyway you can always focus on your exam as the coursework isn't going to make up all of your marks. I'm sure you'll come out with something
even if it isn't an A*.. and let's face it even I didn't get an A* lol ;)

I understand how you feel as I had a teacher like that constantly bullying people. Just try your best and when it's all finished you wont have to deal with it ever again :)

Do like sidney says and stay positive and relax!

What are you going to do after school? Are you going to college/sixth form?