ever looked down a height..

no12

Banned
and felt the impulse to just jump off. I did today.. and I have quite the number of times. I'm sorry I'm just messed up.

Danfalc

Banned
no12 said:
I'm sorry I'm just messed up.

Your not messed up at all,your just finding it hard at the moment from the sounds of it.I think the majority of people on this site have considered taking there life in one way or the other at some point.

I wish i knew what to say to you,but i could write alot of stuff and you would find it hard to believe at the moment because you feel so negative about things.It is just a state of mind tho..Im not saying things will magicaly just get better one day,but things can change,and you can change things for yourself. :)

lettypagb

be careful with what you wish for cuz you just might get it - pussycat dolls

no seriously - you could jump ,aaaaaahaha , im so fucking funny.

Rodox

Yeah, I feel all the time,not because I want to kill myself,I dont know how to explain,I just feel the urge to do it,when I am at sea also,grinders and other stuff.

j_brown2

Banned
yea whenever iam somewhere i think about i could end it all hear, but its just a thought, iam to scared to jump, what if i magically survive somehow but my legs or hands body are all messed up and feel unberable pain. i know iam unreal but its a possibility for my crazy mind

no12

Banned
yea my biggest fear about it is that I end up surviving but have to suffer unbearable pain and damage to my body forever.

I swear.. the thought was just automatic when I was looking down. I was scared to stay there. I just felt the IMPULSE. As in I could just LOSE MY MIND and even though I would consciously disagree, I could unconsciously just do it. I've gone crazy numerous times before.. feeling the adrenaline. Just losing consciousness sorta, as I go on a "rage". Perhaps it was the adrenaline I felt. I stopped myself of course. Looks like someone "up there" might want me to die huh.
this f*ckin sucks don't anyone think it is cool. I don't.