Emotional contamination?!?

Katchit

Hello everyone ; i am new to the forum ; so firstly ; hello!?!

I hope everyone is ok!?!

I have a bit of a different form of OCD ; which i havent really seen a lot of information regarding ; on the internet ; so thought i would ask on the forum ;

Is there a certain OCD condition where people with OCD and anxiety, look at another individual, and feel if they dont perform a ritual, then they will become like that person they looked at? That person could be a complete stranger, or it could be someone the person with OCD, knows.

Also, again, is there a form of OCD where someone looks at an object and relates it to someone they know, who maybe uses a product, or has that object, and then thinks they will become like them, because the person with OCD knows, that individual uses that object or product?

For example, if something bad had happened to someone, or their partner, is there a form of OCD, which makes you perform rituals, as when you look at something belonging to those people, because something bad has happened to them, that something bad will happen to you, so you try to avoid looking at those objects, etc...?

Any information would be great.

Thank you!?!

Paahi

Hello Katchit, welcome to the forum.

Wow this is just like me, I can not look, touch or think of certain things and people or I will be contaminated and start to become like them.
My ritual is that if I became contaminated by something "bad" I have to be equally or more contaminated by something "good" by looking, touching or thinking of it.

upndwn

Welcome to SPW Katchit :)

I'm unfortunately not familiar with your condition, but I'm sure there is someone on these forums that can help you.

Katchit

Hello Katchit, welcome to the forum.

Wow this is just like me, I can not look, touch or think of certain things and people or I will be contaminated and start to become like them.
My ritual is that if I became contaminated by something "bad" I have to be equally or more contaminated by something "good" by looking, touching or thinking of it.

Thank you for the welcome!?!

Have you been able to progress ; or is the emotional contamination something which bothers you?!?

Thanks again!?!