eft on social phobia

romeno82

hi to all

i suffered from a severe social phobia, anxiety, shyness... since childhood. Eft collapsed it -----ALL------- .

Forget CONVENTIONAL THERAPY. With it a social phobia is nearby incurable.

With EFT you need practice, cos a social phobia is a complex case. Read first the manual downloadable on EMOFREE.com and then the articles to resolve complex cases. IT REALLY REALLY WORKS. eft derives from meridian therapy, which was an ancient chinese praktic.

Someone wrote about eft on this site:

Quote:
!!WARNING!! EFT IS A SCAM!! SO ARE THOSE 2 PEOPLE WHO POSTED THE MESSAGES. THEY WORK FOR EFT, AND I BET INFACT THEY ARE THE INVENTORS OF EFT. THEY WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD A FREE MANUEL !! WOW! SOUNDS EXCITING! AND THEN YOU GET TEMPTED AND EVEN MORE BRAINWASHED TO BUY THE WHOLE MANUEL THAT CAN CURE EVERYTHING FROM SOCIAL PHOBIAS, TO ALLERGIES, TO PAIN AND HEADACHES TO ADHD. THESE UNEDUCATED BASTARDS SHOULD BE PUT BEHIND BARS SOON.

How dare you to write about it probably without even try it first.

My email is [email protected] and im NOT associated to EFT. If you have questions write me.

A good book to buy is also donna eden´s -energy medicine

racheH

Yeah I tried that but as you say it's harder with social phobia because it's harder to keep the image of something as abstract as 'disapproval' in your mind than it is to with concrete images like 'spider'.

If they've found a way around that problem I'll have another look... :)

romeno82

do this it will do good for you. (i hope you are a little familiar with eft)

do a sequence of eft on each person you fear or have feared the most (or to much respect). (it can be parents, friends, the society, people in general, teachers.. mike tyson.. i dont know, find it by yourself)

OR
INSTEAD OF EFT (VERY POWERFUL)
hold the neurovascular points on your head when you are focused on the problem till the intensity is 0. The neurovascular points are situated on the forehead, top and side of the head and between ear and eye. Like when you are under SHOCK and you put both your hands to your head and say "Oh my god". This pose is the natural way to erase negative emotions anyway!! and hold this pose till the intensity is down to 0. During doing this you will feel unpleasant (fast breathing, sweating.. ) this is just the emotion beeing released, go forward.
Hands on the backside of the head an forearms pushing against the side of the head erases phobic reactions. TRY BOTH

do a sequence on people´s negative toughts about you (you are weak, awkward, you make them feel bad when they are with you, what if i am unplesant to them)...

do a sequence on your weakness, insecurity..

Last one: never block negative emotions. Let them go out

+during eft don try to be positive. the more negative the emotion the better it works

AND honest introspection (dont make things seem better then they are)

just this reduces your phobia to 30-40%

romeno82

Hurricane said:
it doesn't work for me...placebo-effect me thinks

You dont need to believe it for it to work. Eft has nothing to do with placebo effekt

Steps:

pick a situation in your mind who gives you a lot of discomfort
(past very negative expiriences or memories, circumstances, persons). If you arent good at visualizing look at a picture in a journal or in the internet (example: If you fear spiders, look at a spider. OK stupid example but so you get it) , OR on the tv OR read something who gives you discomfort! done?

Give the Discomfort a level: 0-1 none 10 max

And looking at it HOLD THE NEUROVASCULAR POINTS as described above(TRY BOTH POSITIONS) or do the EFT SEQUENCE
till the 10 is down to 0.

Tell my if it works

Hurricane

romeno I know, I tried it several times couple of months ago...that's why I'm telling you it didn't work for me...it's kinda absurd