Easy yet effective way?

sweat101

I have sweaty hands, feet, and underarms.

I have been able to manage my underarms with a strong antiperspirant. My feet only sweat very mildly so I dont even treat them. My hands seem to be the problem.

Reading this forum, I would say my hands sweat mildly compared to some of your stories. My question is what is a easy yet effective way to treat them?

Ionthroposis probably wont work very well, I cant block 30 mins-1h of time to sit with my hands in water. Sorry. I am looking at trying Secure Wipes or Avert. Would those work okay for palmer HH? Any other suggestions?

sweat101

Hmm...

Ill order Secure Wipes to try them out. I hope they work.

If I try iontophersis, which machine should I use? The drionic is the cheapest but it has that gap in the middle, so only 3/4 of the hand is dried.

Im looking at the i2m Idrostar. It looks kind of like a entry model, which is all I think I would need.

Dreamer_15

id say use talc for your hands. ya know the talc powder you can get in like any supermarket and shop? well just dust some over your palms and that should ease the sweating. also you can actually use some deoderants on your hands (sounds weird but its true) i'll look it up and see what i can find for ya.

sweat101

Thanks dreamer_15, ill try to find some talc powder and ill see how that works.

I have tried antiperspirants on my hands, such as Certain-dri and Maxim, but they seem to have no effect. I have a feeling this is because the antiperspirant gets wiped off while im sleeping (you apply the stuff before bed).

Dreamer_15

no problem and hmm..what kind of deoderants where these? i think you need to use one of those dry stick things..if not im not sure but try the talc powder, hope that works out for you i hate gettin sweaty hands :x

oh and maybe trying the anti-perspirent when you wake up or something instead maybe?

sweat101

dreamer_15: those antiperspirants (not deoderants, deoderants just make sweat smell nice. Antiperspirants actaully stop sweat) are probably the strongest ones avalible to me.

Anyone use dehydral cream? A search on google and it seems lots of people find this very helpful.

Gawd, my bill from pharmacy.ca is going to be huge.

sweat101

Hm so I see it wasnt just me when the antiperspirant didnt work.

Sorry dreamer_15, talc didnt work :(

Oh well, just gotta wait until the end of the month for my paycheck, then im ordering Secure Wipes and Dehydral. I sure hope Dehydral works, because it is cheaper.

Dreamer_15

sweat101 said:
Hm so I see it wasnt just me when the antiperspirant didnt work.

Sorry dreamer_15, talc didnt work :(

Oh well, just gotta wait until the end of the month for my paycheck, then im ordering Secure Wipes and Dehydral. I sure hope Dehydral works, because it is cheaper.

ahh that sucks! sorry it didnt work..so yeah try the secure wipes :)