dunno what 2 tittle this cause i was just writing lol

t0keR

i dont rlly get what regular anxiety is. ur just afraid of everything not just ppl? idk but on this talk show yesterday this lady had anxiety and hadnt left her house in 5 yrs! -crazy i havent left mine in 2 days lol

what r yalls physical sympotms of SAD? like mine are red face, shaky quiet voice, avoiding eye contact, i pause alot when im reading out loud, and i always think i look funny to ppl like how im carrying my bks or walking or sitting or wherei have my hands it drives me crazy red face is the woest for me well eye contact too cuz they can tell im nervous and i HATE the voice cracking thats a dead give away SA wouldnt be as bad if there wasnt physical symptoms cuz ppl wouldnt know only u would itd still be bad tho

ok im just randomly writing stuff lol these next 3 months until summer im gonna work rlly hardon getting better. i ordered that herbal version or lithium (forgot the name) and ill take that and does anybody know any good self-help books? ill already be workin hard at school trying 2 get my credits dont think im gonna) and im startin drivers ed i think im gonna wait till next school yr 2 get a job. oh and over spring break i think im gonna die my hair from blonde to brown and get green contacts (i have blue eyes) and TAn TAn TAn lol im tryin 2 look not so white lmao cuz ppl r always tellin me im sucha white girl i wanna gain some wright but its like impossible 4 me. and Im hopeing hopeing hopeing having a new look and medicine and self help books will help me alot so i can have fuuun this summer and mabye even actually like school in 11th grade 8O

missquiet

t0keR said:
i dont rlly get what regular anxiety is. ur just afraid of everything not just ppl?
i think that's when a person is always obsessively thinking that bad things are going to happen..like with their family or some kind of catastrophe when there really isn't anything to worry about. my symptoms for sa are mostly my heart beating really hard, can't breathe, looking shaky and my voice sounds really shaky. well good luck on getting better. :)