• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• i already do, wahey!

• Total voters

richkid

This may be conterversal, but with new laws on canabis becoming a class C drug, has anyone considered taking it?

I have considered but not actually done it yet. But like alc0hol it can reduce your inimbitions and make you more relaxed. Its not addictive you unlikly to be drawn into harder drugs. I know for sure I will not go down that route because I don't want to. But to take it now and again can't hurt.

My take on this if it helps and makes you happy it can't be that bad.

Anonymous

granny

I've been smoking for a couple of years. I have my on and off moments with it. I've had some really great times, super trippy highs where I feel total euphoria rocking out on my guitar, to mellow, laid-back highs where I can just sit and watch TV or a good movie. Lessons I have learned - I shouldn't smoke just to smoke, have the right kind stuff and use it at the right time (again, don't smoke just to smoke - hint: avoid hanging too much with kinds of people that do this... hint: wasteful, careless people), dont' smoke around people that make you nervous or give you too many bad vibes, unless you can adjust yourself to them.

If you're seeking out cannabis to TREAT SAD/GAD, uhm, no... Listen, I started smoking after I really knew exactly what my problem was. But, I tend not to use it in my down time... and sometimes it creates downtime... but my life never seems to go anywhere anyway, so it kills time for me, helps me think better sometimes, as long as I don't get too high. It helps me be my own friend. But I wouldn't seek it out... not to say it shouldn't be legal. Prohibition is retarded.

unigirl

well i used to take cannabis with my best friend like ALL the time, We had some great times together and i could be myself. But she left uni and things were very different. All my other friends who i had neglected because of my best friend smoked it. So i started to smoke with them. But something weird kept happening. Everytime I smoked it I would get major paranoia about the way i looked, talked, everything about me, it got so bad sometimes that i just had to leave the room to be on my own. Your probably thinking weed makes you paranoid sometimes right? well yea, sure it does, but paranoia where you think you can hear things etc. well this wasn't like this at all. Its hard to explain but i think because i have had Social anxiety for years without realising, until recently, i think the weed just made the symptoms worse. I think the fact that my best friend who I could be myself with left, started me off again. Am I making sense here? Hmmm, well the point is, if your feeling anxious around anyone and you are gonna smoke cannabis then maybe its not a good idea, i mean it made my symptoms a million timew worse, and I aint exagerating here, it felt awful. I had to quit and am scared to touch the stuff now after the way it was making me feel! Well thanks for reading this if anyone does! :roll:

Bearcla

When I first tried pot it was great. I loved it. It made me feel like the whole social phobia thing was completely gone. But as time went on I did start feeling more paranoid and panicy around social situations. I smoked it on and off for about 10 years but finally had to put it down. The panic attacks I would get from it would just paralize me. I also believe it lead to some pychotic episodes I had where they diagnosed me with schizophrania. That really sucks to because I had some of my happiest moments on that stuff. The last few years I smoked it would make me feel like crap but I would continue to smoke it in hopes that that first time high would come back but it never did. Boo Hoo :cry: So I still drink beer and liquor once in a while to feel relaxed but it to doesn't work very good any more with the social phobia. So I'm trying Zoloft which helps a bit I think but it's no magical pill. I just keep hearing how exposure type thereapies work the best.CBT etc....

scorpio

ok ive been smoking weed for as long as i can remember started on street resin now i grow my own just for my own personel use coz its much safer .and the high is a much more pleasent 1 . i would'nt say its a social drug unless maybe u had a joint after a drink or 2 . i don't smoke it if i have to be anywhere like work etc but i look forward to it when i get home from the night shift or before sex. its not a good idea to get stoned if your really down either coz its a fact it does make u paranoid .i stopped smoking 4 about 4 months thinking it was the cause of my phobias and anxietys but no i felt even more depressed . i know the route of my phobias goes way back as a child SHYNESS as i got older it devlops into depression not being able to talk not knowing what 2 say finding myself challanged by simple converse so i don't think weed helped me but i don't think it made things any worse