dreamer/chav?

blurry84

Hey im blurry84..I used to come on here quite alot but then things got difficult at home and I couldnt really find the time. But I can remember a young lady who registered on a few accounts I dont know why but I dont know if she still comes on here, if she does it would be great to have a chat again :) and if not does anybody know how she is getting on, I know she was very young and had alot going on and this site didnt really look as though it was helping her at the time...

:)

Danfalc

Banned
Hey Blury.. :) Dreamers still about,i talk to her practicaly everyday so ill leave her a message for ya so she knows ya looking for her if ya dont bump into her first.As for hows shes getting on and that... well shes still the top funny caring lovley gal shes always been,and shes getting on ok i think aswell as any of us wid sp and dat :) .

Dreamer_15

wow ta for liking me :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah im still about but donjt really post on here anymore..but my msn ting is still [email protected]..i dont think ive changed it heh. i must admit i cant remember you though sorry :oops: :D