dont you hate when people hold your heart in thier hands

JCS008

I'm sorry to hear that happend to you 2Crowded. I mean there isn't a bigger gamble in life sometimes, because you put a lot of you into the hands of someone else. Unfortunately, the end result just doesn't work out sometimes. It's hard not to let this taint the next opportunity, but hopefully things are able to work out for you anyways.

Life is all about taking risks. If you win, you're happy, but if you lose, you become more wise.

I like that quote

shybhoy

Yes, i hate that, time after time ! and its always women who cry about not meeting a decent guy who treats them right, then when one comes along they treat the decent guy like sh!t they are the worst. These are the women i have experienced most in my life it leaves you crushed, heart broken and down right confused !! its as if being caring and genuine is a flaw thats how it feels.

Last edited:

shygirly

Recluse, I got married at 19,while I love my husband, I don't trust him (and have reason not to) Forget it,it's complicated.

recluse

Oh i see. I think i have difficulty trusting people too, sometimes even my parents! I think if i did have a girlfriend i would be afraid that she'd cheat on me, and that's not a good healthy way to live. I'm doomed because of my low self esteem::(: