dont you hate when people hold your heart in thier hands

2Crowded

Dont you hate when people hold your heart in thier hands...& then they so politely crush it with no regard?

2Crowded

then afterwords they think everything should be ok & dont understand why you are very unhappy & hurt by thier actions & arent ok

Last edited:

2Crowded

it's my own fault for trusting in them isent it...so i got nobody to blame but me I guess...stupid human i am...i wont never learn :(

recluse

''Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken!'' - Tina Turner, 'What's love got to do with it'

cannotbefound

There was only one person ,who has ever done this too me...but trust me ,that was enough...never wanna go that road again...
so yeah, i hate it with all my heart.

zlench

I don't trust many people because there are some **** heads out there who will just really screw you over it's happened to before from people you think you can trust.

yeah, it happened to me, and i just wanted to die for the longest time - i felt so worthless. i'm still kind of recovering from it - that was 13 years ago.

Quiet Angel

I'm sorry that has happened to you. Unfortunately, those predicaments are often painful, but fortunately, everything will become a bit better with time. The moment it happens is often the most painful. Hopefully you'll be able to heal from the unpleasant experience. There are certainly people out there who lack emotional empathy, but that shouldn't discourage you to close your heart & stop searching. Life is all about taking risks. I remember reading this thoughtful quote one time, "Life is all about taking risks. If you win, you're happy, but if you lose, you become more wise."