dont u just wonder

shyguynick155

why is it that famous people, rappers, actors, normal people who have normal lives and have it going....why were they born lucky and we werent..doesnt that make you hate on this world or sometimes even hate GOD even tho you didnt mean it....do you sometimes wish you were that famous person even models but thats just a fantasy and this is reality....why is it that nice ugly people(no offense) have a great personality when someone thats good lookin has the opposite personality this makes no sense at times and i cant accept it never in my life has a girl looked at me i guess they are picky stuck up bitches who think they are all that because the are pretty wen a fat girl is nice n sweet....ask yourselves this and be honest....if you had a normal life and you were one of the beautiful people would you still have the same personality you have right now?????or would you be stuck up and never care about us people who are never even noticed because we dont fit in the group?????i hope one day that GOD will make this a world where people no matter what they look like, their sex, the way they think or the way talk, into a world where we can all fit in no matter what but thats just a dream........before you make a reply just think about it?thank you

shyguynick155

even so they are unhappy, people still admire and wanna be like them and they are known even when they die as for us we are not known and when we die thats it we arent remembered...im deppressed because all these thoughts run into my head i just wish i wasnt born sometimes because some people dont care even my 1st gf didnt care so why worry now? :(

Tryin

what do you mean by having "normal lifes"? they don't. i like to think that everyone has his own demons to deal with. our's is anxiety and lack of social skills. okay. but that doesn't (neccesarilly) make our lifes worse or less normal then those happy faces you can see on the screen. all the parties and stuff they do may seem like a big deal to us, but honestly, I don't think that fame and busy social life and being pretty can make anybody happy. it probably only makes them LOOK happy.

like roxy said... there are loads of famous people who work really hard... devoted to the music or whatever they do.
oh, and... i love watching inteviews with john frusciante (another guitarist from chili peppers, LOL) as he always seems to be somehow shy. :) [/i]

Tryin

shyguynick155 said:
even so they are unhappy, people still admire and wanna be like them and they are known even when they die as for us we are not known and when we die thats it we arent remembered...im deppressed because all these thoughts run into my head i just wish i wasnt born sometimes because some people dont care even my 1st gf didnt care so why worry now? :(

hey! you know what the purpose of this site is? WE do care. I do care. you are already a part of our community, dear 155. I am sorry that you feel like this and I can absolutely relate. I am here to support you and when I am not, other's are.
*encouraging smile*

shyguynick155

yea its true but im too young to be feeling what i feel now and im always stuck in my room no where to go and my mom never lets me go out so thats why im like this :( im almost an adult and still she runs my life :cry: i kno celebritys have problems too but they dont feel what we feel now at least thats better than notthin is what i say in my own thoughts..i just hate myself at times because im never accepted in school because im always quiet and i let people walk over me :( why are people mean, i mean dont i already have enough to deal with they just make my life worse than it already is and i never step up for myself..im nice but in my school everyone has to be toughth and look tough and theres notthing but gangsters so thats why they hate me and walk over me :evil: but o well thats life and like you said all people have there own problems and it looks like they dont but they do but the only thing that really sucks is that we have it worse and cause of that many people attempted suicide because they couldnt take it no more like some of us do :cry:

Thelema

Didn't Owen Wilson just try to kill himself? Being famous doesn't mean you're happy.

No matter what you may think would make you happy there is someone that has had that and more and was as depressed as you are.

The depression will pass and whats left? Something and its up to you to put something there.

SocialRetahd

"boo hoo, my life is so damn easy that if the slightest thing goes wrong I lose control!!!"

I know a model who makes 250k a year. One day, some of his hair started to fall out and he went nuts!!! Like it was the end of the fucking world.

SocialRetahd

God allows ugly people like me to get my ass kicked in grade school and also made me too shy to stick up for myself. In contrast, god makes other people so good looking that they make millions just by getting their picture taken.

The saddest part is that guys like me are not allowed to revolt or else we are destined to a lake of fire. Instead, we must be mocked EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!

So I am waiting to die. I don't know what I can do to speed up the process, but I would definitely like to.

Emma

I hate it how really pretty people look at themselves in mirrors in shops and say oh, I'm so ugly, HELLO ASSHOLES, YOU COULD LOOK LIKE ME, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

And by the way, socialretahd, there is no way you are uglier than me

rado31

Emma said:
I hate it how really pretty people look at themselves in mirrors in shops and say oh, I'm so ugly, HELLO ASSHOLES, YOU COULD LOOK LIKE ME, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

And by the way, socialretahd, there is no way you are uglier than me

mienanino said he wants to marry you. Btw, where is that boy, he was smarter than most of us.

okkamsrazor

Pinker said:
I hate how there isn't a level playing field, as in, some people have everything whilst others have nothing or not much, if that's part of what you meant in your first paragraph.

theres many ways to level the playing field

pic_310.jpg

Say hello to Mr Steyr IWS 2000 the first sniper rifle to icorporate the 'armor-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot' round. Quite pricey but available on ebay :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_IWS_2000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy_penetrator

(i in no way endorse the maiming or killing of the beautiful people)