does Botox cause cancer?

Jezza

Nobody knows mate. Seeing as though it is extensively used in hospitals nowadays I should think general consensus is that it's safe, after all it's approved for medical treatment in many countries, but who knows...

Nobody can give you a yes or no on this Q.

omgwtfbbq

Not safe! Toxic, come to think of it medicine is toxic too - theres been studies provng this, recently a study was released showing that migraine medicine cures migraines in the long run - which makes sense because if medicine cured the problem for good you wouldn't rebuy the product!

If you want to look younger, don't put toxins in your body, in fact if you want to be euphoric and not have your social phobia or disorder don't put toxins in your body. I guess it's impossble to not put toxins in your body at the least flush them out with water.

Raw fresh fruits and veggies and water will cure anything and everything. And shit like dairy, wheat, meat ect make it all worse. Obviously its kinda unrealistic to give up all of that but the point is that the less you eat - the better you will look and feel and function and you won't be sick because sickness is just your body flushing out toxins - google it! Google the water cure and raw food diet and see for yourself :D

Stuckwithme

Not safe! Toxic, come to think of it medicine is toxic too - theres been studies provng this, recently a study was released showing that migraine medicine cures migraines in the long run - which makes sense because if medicine cured the problem for good you wouldn't rebuy the product!

If you want to look younger, don't put toxins in your body, in fact if you want to be euphoric and not have your social phobia or disorder don't put toxins in your body. I guess it's impossble to not put toxins in your body at the least flush them out with water.

Raw fresh fruits and veggies and water will cure anything and everything. And shit like dairy, wheat, meat ect make it all worse. Obviously its kinda unrealistic to give up all of that but the point is that the less you eat - the better you will look and feel and function and you won't be sick because sickness is just your body flushing out toxins - google it! Google the water cure and raw food diet and see for yourself :D

What are you talking about? Forgot to take your medicine today?

Exactly why should Botox cause cancer? Any sources anyone? There is nothing what so ever that indicates such a thing. It's just common paranoia. Botox has been used in medicine for well over 60 years. When you ask questions like this you are only going to get answers from people who usually have no idea.

I have been treated with botox and it is in fact a very safe treatment with no side effects at all. It is a hell of a lot safer than using aluminium chloride and treating yourself with electric currens.