Does anyone have suggestions for forehead sweat?

Is forehead sweat bad for you?

• No, the problem is on some other part of my body.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, armpits are worse.

• No, feet are my problem.

• Total voters

rubius

I have social phobia and I have always had a problem with excessive sweating. Mostly head, chest, and armpits. It is the head one I need the most help with. It is embarrassing. I don't have a problem with smell and I am on meds for anxiety but the sweating problem just will not go away. I think if I could get it under control a lot of the other problems in my life would go away, or at least get somewhat better. If anyone has any advice please let me know. Thanks. :)

A lot of the sweating could be due to anxiety like you mentioned, but I know that's very hard to control.

There's a few products you could use for excessive forehead sweating (facial hyperhidrosis), but the products most used by forum members for facial sweating are 'Odaban', 'Hydrosal Gel' and 'Secure wipes'. This is in order of increasing cost.

There links to these products in the sticky thread at the top of the forum.

MisterBlue

Odaban

Can Odaban be applie on an as-needed basis? I mean, I want to sweat from my head when I am working out. I just want something that I can apply as-needed when I have a meeting or something where I'm going to feel anxious in front of other people.

Thanks.

It's hard to say if it can be applied as an as-needed basis because with some people it takes a few applications before the sweating is mostly reduced, I guess you can only find out through experimenting with it. If you're working out quite heavily then chances are you'll probably sweat from your head somewhat, unless the odaban is very effective for you.

Firstly I don't use any products or medications for my sweating, because I worry more about any side effects that may occure and I'm not willing to handle any sort of thing.
So my best suggestion for sweating on your forehead is using a small cloth or towel. I don't even worry about my forehead because I'm so used to just taking my small towel from my pocket and just wiping my forehead every now and then. It's almost like I never had the problem there. Same with my hands and arms, I just use a small towel.
I know that sounds lame, but this works for me and maybe it may work for you.

It's only the armpits that I can't solve, and I usually notice my shirt with these wet patchs around my armpits when I get home and then I worry that people saw this but it's the end of the day and nothing can be done by then so I just forget about it.