doctors sick line

Danfalc

Banned
have to go to doctors on friday to get a new sick line how long will i be able to get it for

Sick note?It all depends on the doctor.Most only do it for a month at a time,as they expect to see you within that time for check ups anyway with medication.I started to get sick notes for 6 months,but that was only once I had been with a certain doctor for a while,and he realized my problems were long term.

Best bet is to ask under what conditions can you get a longer sick not for,and just explain why you would want one.

THE-INTROVERT

yes but im really anxious about going to the doctors one reason what if people see me in there and all these things go through my head plus im seeing a different doctor i also want to know how can i apply benifits is this different from getting a sick note all this stuff is stressing me out it feels like i cant get peace going to and from doctors its so annoying i mean i have no qualifications i released it was time to go on benefits after i was sent to go on some scheme with the dole but i couldnt go as im just too anxious i mean i hate all this stuff its messng with my head i was fine 2 months ago when i just signed jsa ecery two weeks then it all came to an end ill never be able to be calm i hate all these financial pressure im also begiining to think my famiy are beginning to look down on me cuz my brother has a job and i dont