Do you think that you should be a movie star???

shredman

I don't even dare to speculate about how much talent is held back by social anxiety. Actors or otherwise.
I always wanted to be a guitar rockstar. I spent years by myself practicing for 10-12 hours a day, got real good, then it all fell in a heap once I played live. Ahhh well had to put that dream to rest ;)

jaypee06

i got approached by a talent casting scout at work last year... apparently she wanted me to audition for this show called sea patrol since i have a typical south east asian look... most likely wouldve been like an extra playing an illegal immigrant or something...

pretty sure it was a scam but cos she wanted me to pay like $368757594375983 for professional photos or something... i was reluctant but she offered to take it out of my first pay and apparently she was supposed to get back to me about some details and 5 months on and i still havent heard back...

her office was pretty dodge... like some factory warehouse with temporary walls put up to make it seem office like... had one of those garage type roller doors at the front too lol...