Do you talk to yourself often?

Dead_on_Arrival

I do it all the time. i talk in my mind. I ask question and i answer them in my mind. over and over...

I do this aswell. I have conversations with myself which sometimes lead to outbursts into the physical world. I'll mutter things to myself aswell if I'm in a stressful situation.

Blabla..

i like to sign out loud all the time when i'm alone , i mostly do it for my bird who usually join me in a duo , hopefully nobody hears us

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I talk to myself all the time (at least when I'm alone). I have to, otherwise I really will go insane. I pretty much just quietly speak my thoughts to myself and laugh at my own jokes sometimes (yeah, lame I know).
I know a lot of people talk to themselves, most of my family does it but I get the feeling that I might do it bit more than what would be considered healthy.

WeirdyMcGee

I talk to myself and have conversations-- not out loud, though....
Although, there was a time I'd talk outloud and rehearse lines and have conversations and such whenever I was alone or in the shower.

Some people sing in the shower... I recite soliloquies.

Piece_By_Piece

I talk to myself all the time. Sometimes I don't even notice it, it's become a part of me. Just thinking is not enough, you have to let it out. It sometimes scares me when I notice I've just been sitting on my bed talking to my self for half an hour. I start thinking I'm nuts. Usually I imagine someone sitting across me, either someone I know or a stranger. Then I have a conversation with that person. It's like therapy, it's easy to imagine as a therapy session. I imagine the person asking me questions and commenting on what I tell him/her. I wish I had a real therapist though...

takethislife

I don't talk to myself per se, but sometimes I say "Idiot!" or something like that out loud when I remember that time i did or said sth stupid. When I'm alone, of course

JCVA

Yes but not as much as I use to. Whenever I talk to myself, its mostly about some mistake I did a while back and I ruminate about it. I wish I could have done better and such other things. Its a habit I would like to do without.