Votes: 52 25.9%
  • nope never

Votes: 145 72.1%
  • used to, but quit

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

I_Walk_Alone

So why smoke in the first place then?

Cos I was 12, and very anxious to be liked.

I was prolly off and on until I was 14, when I finally quit footy and took up the struggle for life.

Problem is, I seriously do not know what I would do with myself if I quit smoking. It makes you more anxious. Times 100.

Noca

Banned
Cos I was 12, and very anxious to be liked.

I was prolly off and on until I was 14, when I finally quit footy and took up the struggle for life.

Problem is, I seriously do not know what I would do with myself if I quit smoking. It makes you more anxious. Times 100.

Take Wellbutrin to help you quit and then take benzos such as Klonopin or Xanax to calm your anxiety.

I read some scientific article that for people who don't smoke one cigarette can give a positive feeling, but for people who smoke constantly one cigarette doesn't give anything. I see a lot of people around me who want to stop smoking, but they can't. I don't smoke, it stinks for me. Couple of times in year I smoke water-pipe, atleast it has some taste... Sometimes my head says: give it a try it will help you. But than rational mind says it won't help. I don't have big urge for smoking.

madmike

Had one just now, but i only really smoke because i get bored and my brother always has them lying around... i think the stealing part gives me more of a kick than actually smoking xD but when people ask, no, i don't smoke!

Tiercel

Growing up with a father who never discovered the joys of stepping out for a smoke left me rather despising the stuff. I hate the smell of them, but I'm willing to respect those who smoke if they're willing to respect the fact that I don't. :)

Plissken

I used to. I smoked about five a day for a year straight and I was pretty addicted to those five. Then I was just too poor and I was having trouble leaving the house so I didn't get a new pack for a few weeks and when I finally did, they just tasted bad to me and now they're not good. So social anxiety helped me quit in a way.

DASwife

Yes I do, but mainly because its makes me feel less socially awkward if I am smoking...it gives me something to do and makes me less likely to obsess over how I'm holding my arms, if I'm slouching, etc.

Nasty habit but I've switched to electronic ciggs now, which are much healthier since there is no carcinogens or anything.

Glumlock

i used to smoke at social events such as parties (and for me those are rare because i hate leaving the house) but since my grandma died i haven't bothered. Although I've only been to one party since she died.

The reasons i won't start smoking myself are because:
1. its disgusting if you arent already drunk
2. it costs money - i never buy fags i just cage them off other people :p
3. my grandma died of lung cancer, and some of her dying words to me were to "not start smoking" and i dont want to disappoint her

ZoundWave

Re: Do you smoke cigarettes?

No I don't! I hate smokers and the things they stick in their mouths. I hope all of them die an untimely death due to their bad habits (seriously - if they aren't trying their best to quit it, then it serves them right). And please leave all us non-smokers alone; go somewhere else with your filthy habits.

Last edited:

acreepyperson

of course
quitesmokingalready.jpg

oNecoOlazN

^shiet..LOOOOL omg he wants to DIE

haha...man i would love to smoke..right now im on the verge of insanity...and i would love to huff and puff and yaaaaaa..so im looking into buying cigarettes online, cause im too chicken to go out and buy em..<.<

Oscelot

No I don't! I hate smokers and the things they stick in their mouths. I hope all of them die an untimely death due to their bad habits (seriously - if they aren't trying their best to quit it, then it serves them right). And please leave all us non-smokers alone; go somewhere else with your filthy habits.

Wow what a stupid and insensitive thing to say.

sabbath9

Banned
Loaded like a freight train
Flyin' like an aeroplane
Feelin' like a space brain
One more time tonight

(look out)
Well I'm a west coast struttin'
One bad mother
Got a rattlesnake suitcase
Under my arm
Said I'm a mean machine
Been drinkin' gasoline
An honey you can make my motor hum
I got one chance left
In a nine live cat
I got a dog eat dog sly smile
I got a Molotov cocktail with a match to go
I smoke my cigarette with style
An I can tell you honey
You can make my money tonight

Wake up late honey put on your clothes
Take your credit card to the liquor store
That's one for you and two for me by tonight
I'll be
Flyin' like an aeroplane
One more tonight

I'm on the nightrain
Bottoms up
I'm on the nightrain
Fill my cup
I'm on the nightrain
Ready to crash and burn
I never learn
I'm on the nightrain
I love that stuff
I'm on the nightrain
and I can never get enough
I'm on the nightrain
Never to return - no

Flyin' like an aeroplane
One more tonight

I'm on the nightrain
An I'm lookin' for some
I'm on the nightrain
So's I can leave this slum
I'm on the nightrain
And I'm ready to crash an' burn
nightrain
Bottoms up
I'm on the nightrain
Fill my cup
I'm on the nightrain

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa yeah
I'm on the nightrain
Love that stuff
I'm on the nightrain
An I can never get enough
Ridin' the nightrain
I guess I
I guess, I guess, I guess I never learn

On the nightrain
Float me home
Ooh I'm on the nightrain
Ridin' the nightrain
Never to return
Nightrain

LostViking

We're well aware it serves us right and we'll chop a few decades of our lives. Beats rotting in a retirement home though.

And most smokers do leave non-smokers alone. We even have laws about not smoking inside public buildings. Hell, if I'm with non-smokers I'll do my best to avoid the smoke going in their direction. If people are hysteric about me having a cigarette in their vicinity despite this then I stop caring and point at the dozen cars that just passed them and surely pushed out their own toxic stuff while they were complaining. If I'm hanging with allergics, well, that's a different thing, I wouldn't push my dog into an allergic's face either.