Do you prefer the dark or light?

U

userremoved

Daytime for me. Scary people walk around at night in my town.

sucettes

The dark.... I always feel more comfortable in the dark, especially if there's people around me which probably is because of my SA.

Thundercats

I prefer the dark because I find it relaxing. When I was younger I always hid in dark places when I wanted to be alone or wanted to think.

MaliceInWickedland

I like the darkness better. Hate sunny days. Gloomy and stormy days are where it's at for me. Sometimes I even walk through the hallway of my house at night to see if I can get scared. I don't know why but the feeling of fear kind of excites me (not in the way some of you might think ::p:)

I'm weird I know :D

we_r_eternal

the best time of the day where i live is the time right before the sun goes down- lastlight, dusk, twilight, whatever you choose to call it. it looks like your in an enchanted world or something.. it doesnt quite look like reality.. its beautiful and it only lasts a few minutes but its my fav time of day!!

simpsons2007

Dark wins hands down. I find it a lot easier to leave the house when its dark as I know hardly anyone is around.

I love clear nights I like sitting out in my back garden looking up at the stars I find it very relaxing and peaceful.