Do you prefer the dark or light?

arsenalwa

I hate light. It just bothers me. I hate mornings, I hate going out in the sunlight, and when home I like it dim, not so dark that I can't see anything but like when the only source of light in the room is say the computer or TV screen at night, and just the sunlight from behind a closed window at daytime. I suspect that if I lived alone I'd very rarely use any other sources of light than that really.

I guess it has to do with being introverted, but I'm curious as to if all of us feel the same way.

Phoenixx

I like both, but I think I prefer the dark a little more. I don't mind the sunlight, I do like it and I don't mind going outside (as long as there's something fun to do. If not, then I'm not out there. :p). But dim/dark rooms make me feel more comfortable.

Apotheosis

I like lying out in the sun, but my eyes are painfully sensitive to light so I prefer the dark most of the time.

SPV

It really depends on my mood... When I'm feeling bad I like to brighten the rooms to make me feel better, in general, I like light. It cheers me up :)

Hm, a tough one. Alone on my computer, in between bright and black. Around people, dark, on my own on a sunny day (indoors of course) light

Tiercel

Concerning the Force, my roleplaying characters, and birdwatching, the light.

Concerning most art, roleplaying games, and spending time outside, the dark.

Concerning both meats and women, I like both. ;)

:D

Depends on my mood. If I'm depressed, I like the sun. I like the heat, and to get outside in it.

If I'm happy and complacent, I prefer the dark and night life.

Starchild

I also prefer the dark over light. I mean, I do enjoy being outside in the sunlight, but I like the darkness/dim light even better. I've been like that for as long as I can remember!

Kiwong

I like the golden light just after dawn when the sun starts to warm the earth on cool mornings. I also like the light at the end of the day, and the reflections it casts on wet sands.

Beatmetrics

if we're talking about chicken, i like the light meat

Ta ha! Cute.

If life permitted me I would be doing things at night but it doesn't so mornings are the worst part of the day for me. Never expect me to be fully functional during that time.

Last edited:

coyote

Afternoon Delight

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting.

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite
But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling
a little afternoon delight.

Please be waiting for me baby when I come around.
We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down.