Do you guys also have moments like this?

Ken

Last week my depression got pretty bad at a couple of points. I felt completely numb and I really wanted to cut. The odd thing is that I wanted to be completely alone, but at the same time I really wanted someone to hug me and tell me that everything will be ok. I hate it when my mind can't figure out what it wants. :(

Danfalc

Banned
Yeah its fucked up isnt it :? We get so depressed with being alone,yet its too hard to be round people... catch 22.Well done if you managed not to cut tho at least that somthing posative.

Ken

Thanks. I hate it when the urge to cut comes back, even though I haven't done it in months, it just won't go away. :(

KVCC

Thank god i don't cut.

Im extremely scared it would be REALLY painful.
I just usually cry :/

Ken

KVCC said:
Thank god i don't cut.

Im extremely scared it would be REALLY painful.
I just usually cry :/
I wish I could cry. I usually just seem to stop feeling anything. And yeah, crying is much better than cutting, though it doesn't hurt as bad as you would think.

KVCC

Yeah i know people who have cut and they have all said it doesn't hurt as much as you'd think.

My brother has cuts over probably 25% of his body.

From his wrists up to his shoulders on BOTH arms, and then across his chest and maybe even legs. I think he has over 20 cuts overall.

That's probably why im scared the most since my brother did it.