Do you get freaked out by extra nice people?

SplosionDude

i get freaked out by GENUINE nice people. people who really are good. its like there life experience must be so different, its like talking with an alien. and that's scary!

I don't know, man. I like to think that most people with SA, AvPD or whatever problem are usually genuinely nice people (at least with people we feel comfortable around). People who've had it hard are more likely to try and make life easier/nicer for other people. That's my theory at least.

Anyway, like other people have said, I like genuine people and not the super-happy, bubbly people who just seem to be putting on a show.

Last edited:

Luke1993

I'm trying to be genuinely nice now. so i guess all the SA people in my classes will hate me now lol. I don't have a problem with nice people, i used to be an evil person, but now i'm trying to redeem myself!

lunarla

I can only hope that my niceness is taken as genuine by people. I don't think I'm overly nice, I think I look neutral or sullen to lots of people, but if I see someone I know or admire for being kind of weird/different, I'll give them a smile. I hope it's not taken as me feeling sorry for them or something, because it's not that at all. And I alwaysssssss say please/thank you. It's like programmed into me, I can't even help it. I regularly get called "wholesome" looool. I don't really mind it so much anymore. It's not the worst thing to be called. I think that maybe maybe maybeeee I'm nicer to people who are sort of weird/different. I don't know, sdkjfgdjlkg. Now I'm just wondering if people take me as genuinely nice because that would really suck if they thought I was fake or something like that.