Do you feel the same way?

vy_chan

Hi there! Great to see you all. I've just found that I'm an AvPD after searching some reference in Google, then I found this forum. I don't know I have to be happy or not to know that I'm an AvPD, or maybe it's better if I didn't realize it, so I will keep thinking why I was very different with others. :confused:

When I talk something from my heart in front of one or more people, my voice become like I wanna cry, I can't talk normally. Sometimes I'm very easy to cry when talking to other about myself. Do you feel the same way?

Insane1

Yes,yes,yes.. I have the same thing aswell.. I dunno what's going on,but it's nothing bad. When I have a clear mind,and there's nothing to disturb me,like.. I'm at peace with myself. My voice turns lighter like I'm about to cry.. :D

If you're new,welcome on the forums. :p

MrJones

Yes, my voice does always stupid things when I talk about myself (which I try is not often), including that.

It's much worse when I just think about it, though, because then I don't have to hold my tears.

Kasini

I do that too to some extent. My parents weren't very receptive to such things. My dad thinks emotions are foolish. When I try and share of myself, there is a part of me that expects to be ridiculed, or remembers being ridiculed...so I become afraid to share of myself and it comes out wierd...and then people call me wierd...