do guys like girls who blush all the time?

Ihateit

I am 20 years old and never had a bf. The only thing I can think of for why this is the case is because guys dont like girls who blush. It is starting to get me down because I feel really lonely.

GloomySunday

I actually find blushing quite charming. In fact, if I'm out with someone and they're a bit nervous it actually puts me more at ease myself. Just be yourself and if you find yourself blushing, just talk about it. If they're a decent person they'll understand and will maybe share with you their little foibles too. We all have them, no one is perfect!

cannotbefound

hmm..im not even sure that i like girls..
just kidin...

girls who blush? i think thats ok..i have nothing against it.

Kien

I think I think it's cute. But I am no common dude though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah basically what everyone else is saying..If a girl is nervous it makes me realize she cares what I think of her which means she likes me at least a bit. And that puts me way more at ease.

slimjim119

I can't speak for other guys. But I would say it wouldn't matter to me at all if a girl blushed alot. It's something that wouldn't concern me.

Ajuna24

Don't be silly. :D

I think most guys like girls that blushes alot.
Personally, I think it's really cute and it also makes me a bit more confident in myself.

JonnyD

actually i would blush first :p ... and probably i wouldn't resist and would kiss you the exact moment you blush, i can stand that much Cuteness near me. :oops:

remember me to stop daydreaming about kisses.

Ihateit

Thanks for all the replies .... it has made me feel a little bit better about finding someone that likes me for me :)

Mickee

Ihateit said:
Thanks for all the replies .... it has made me feel a little bit better about finding someone that likes me for me :)

Yeah, but what do you expect to get from a forum concerning blushing? Of course, guys here (myself included) would never have a problem with it because we completely understand. It would be contradictory if anyone did, haha. As for "non-blusher" guys (everyone does; just some more than others), I'm not sure... I do know it can be something that can become very awkward. For me, I'd rather have a girl who blushes than a high-maintenance one. :)

dpr

I think it's cute when a girl blushes. Even though when I blush and people say it's cute, I hate them for saying it and I just want to run away from where I am and go die. lol

ullala

Ok, so I had a conversation with a friend two days ago and he said he finds it cute that i blush a lot. 8O

I was kind of relieved, but nevertheless I don't think people realise how utterly annoying it can be.