Disability Benefit

Jegan

Does anyone here recive Disability benefit from the government?

I want to apply for Permanent Disability Benefit.

I cant function at a workplace. I cant have a job. I dont think I can ever work again. so Im going to try and apply. Hopefully Iam qualified for it.

SilentType

Banned
I'm currently on state disability. However, I don't plan on being on it for much longer, because I've found a way around my disability. I'm going to be working as a medical transcriptionist from home once I graduate from school, which I also attend from home. I'm actually getting my schooling paid for by the state as well. Just get a job that you can do from the comfort of your own home and there will be no more reason to even think about living on disability. Having a good job will make you feel much better than dipping into the government's money anyways. Good luck.

Peace

SilentType

Banned
SocialRetahd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:43 am Post subject:
You mean I could of had my college paid for?

Possibly. If you attended a vocational school (Ex. - I'm taking medical transcription classes online) then you definitely could have had it paid for. You might even have been able to get a little help with a 2 year or 4 year school as well.

I wasn't able to go to traditional classes due to my social anxiety. I never had time to "recharge" and I only finished one semester before I pulled out of 3 of them....I couldn't lose any more money like that so I'm taking classes online for a job that I can do online as well :). I'll never have to deal with school/work anxiety again woot. I feel like I've found a hurdle over my anxiety for the next several years of my life at least. I know this isn't going to make my anxiety any better, by the way. I just have to keep my life moving along while i deal with he crippling effect of social anxiety with medication and therapy.

Peace