did that guy hitch kill himself?

pitkreet

I've been wondering about him, too. I seem to remember that his final post about his suicide coincided with the site being hacked, so we lost a couple of days when he might have been trying to post a final time.

If he did attempt suicide, I hope he succeded and it was peaceful. I'd hate to think he failed, but did himself some serious physical/mental injury and is now in some sort of vegetative state, or locked up "for his own good" :( .

ppaul

jeeeesus!!!

while i dont want him to be in some vegetable state, i bloody hope he didnt succeed!!!

i really dont think thats the attitude any of us should have. ive worked bloody hard to get where i am (i.e a little bit better) and self pity has helped me diddly squat. other peoples pity has helped me even less (mainly cause it feels like it helps a lot, at the time,bt does nothing in the long run).

saying that, i do remember his post and have been quite concerned.

but i remember being a little annoyed with what he did.

.....i respect and appreciate what you guys write. and sometimes you guys makes me feel a better at the end of the day.

if you lot start dropping off like flies cause your'e all giving up.....well, it effects us all. makes it harder for the rest of us.

while we can all talk to each other truthfully in hear, if youve made the decicion to top yourself dont rub it into the faces of people who are already considering it themselves.

i think about it too, but if everyone around me started doing it, well it wouold make i harder for me to hang on. dont turn my stupid fantasy into a reality.

..........saying this..... if anyone does hear from him please put a message up. that was quite a distressing message, and i really hope he came to his senses.

Danfalc

Banned
Hitch

If he has comited suicide i hope he finds some peace that he couldnt find in life. If he has managed not to, well good on him for managing to struggle on.Either way i wish you the best of luck Hitch.

pitkreet

ppaul, i don't think there's any need to be scared of death, it's the one thing that is guaranteed to come to every single person on this planet

the fact that some people decide to hasten it's arrival is no reason to get upset

SA eradicates many people's appetitite for life - i can appreciate why someone would wish their life to end early because of the effects of SA....I wish them a peaceful end, as I would wish upon myself....nothing to get upset about....just drift off to sleep, never to wake up again to face the abject misery of an SA blighted life

Scottish_Player

I agree with most of your post nickabcuk but do you think its right to keep yourself alive even althought you are suffering and very unhappy just to keep other people happy?

I am totaly unhappy and just here to keep others happy,as i have been doing all my life.I always put other peoples feelings and needs before mine and i get totally used for it.My life has no real meaning to it although iam trying to find it ??? If i had a button i could press to take me out of total existence where no one would no i was ever here and it would not make anyone miss me then i would 100% use it, but asusual iam thinking of others first so i just gotta stay here for the time being :roll:

Scottish_Player

Hi Nickabcuk i have read the post you mentioned and iam glad that you have more or less gotten over it.

Right now i cant even do simple things like go get my hair cut,i havent been in about 10 years or more,i woudnt even know what to ask for lol
So its a bit hard to see how tings could be diffrent when i have been like this for so long and have been telling myself for years that one day things will change but they never have.I never usedworried about not having a gf or kids or a house or even mates i thought it will all just happen one day but now that iam getting older and there is not even any sight of it happening it worries me.How can i ever meet someone i never go out i never socialize so its seems near impossible for it all to happen for me.

It all seems so simple,like go to a pub or club and get to know people but i only wish it was that easy,This is how sad and pathetic it gets for me,i do alot of driving just to pass the time,i drive alot in the country where its quiet and less people one of my dream ideas is that i meet smeone thats broken down and i give her a lift home and during that time we get chatting enought for her to like me and want to know me more.This is about the only chance i realy have of meeting someone and i now thats sounds pathetic.

Scottish_Player

Hi Nick, i truely appriciate your posts and you seem like someone who knows exactly what you are talking about. You sayed " but you must address the anxiety and confidence issues first " this is a problem for me as i dont know where to start,i had a plan set up i my head that each day i would do somthing diffrent that i woudnt normaly do like go to a shop i 've never used and i must admit on the days where it worked i felt a little better but on the days where i had failed a task that i had set myself i felt worse.

I have no confidence to go to a doctor about this,i have tried many herbal medecines like kava kava,valerian root and about 3 or 4 others that i cant think of just now.I self medicate with codeine to get myself to sleep at night,I have been trying in myself to help but when there is no one to do this for and no certain end to it then it becomes unmotivating.

In your opinion what is a good point to start?

thanks
Mark

Scottish_Player

Hi Nick,thanks for replying again.No disrespect to anyone on the forum but its nice to get a reply from someone who seems so positive you have definetly changed my mood just by reading what you have said.I will look more into the subjects you mentioned tonight anbd throughout the week.

Thanks again

Mark :)

kattness

hitch

me and hitch email each other - hes alive!!!!!!! but he doesnt think the board is right for him as it bums him out even more.
shame to say he did try again but i try lettin him know he has people there for him n hes free to moan at me.

Colin

Good to hear, thanks kattness. Hitch's story, regardless of the outcome, made me realize how desperate a situation I really am in with my SA. So naturally I was interested to hear more from him, but couldn't get the courage to email, in fact I haven't been able to email anybody from these boards and I am becoming a recluse on these forums, I might end up talking to nobody about SA.

Suggestion

Colin said:
Good to hear, thanks kattness. Hitch's story, regardless of the outcome, made me realize how desperate a situation I really am in with my SA. So naturally I was interested to hear more from him, but couldn't get the courage to email, in fact I haven't been able to email anybody from these boards and I am becoming a recluse on these forums, I might end up talking to nobody about SA.

So, make up an alias to communicate with and then you won't feel so self-conscious about posting. That's the benefit of posting by a username and not your given name. The internet is a great veil to hide behind.

P.S. My real name is not Jake Johnson lol
But all of my posts are indeed honest and sincere.
Only the name is a lie.

Colin

Hi Jake, thanks for the email and reply. I might consider using an alias but it really doesn't matter anymore if someone finds out my identity. It's sometimes easy to forget there are other SAs out there. It's also easy to find distractions to take one's mind off the SA condition, to the point when living a life in the shadows of other humans is not only impairing long-term goals but tolerable.