Depressed on a long distant relationship

Aramid

I am very depressed last night up today. I hate this feeling. I am in a long distant relationship and we are reaching our 2nd year this July 22nd. I am the one who is calling her everyday for 6 minutes. Calls in the Philippines cost a lot. I am 18 and she was 21. She cannot call me because they are financially unstable.

Last night, her cell phone was busy and when it rang she did not answer and the next time I attempted to call it seems that her cellphone is closed. I don't know what got into me. I was automatically depressed and felt she turned her back on me. She has been this way since July 16. I felt there's something wrong and won't tell me.

I have this weird informations getting in my head. I guess its paranoia. I hate this feeling and the negative thought getting in my head. We will meet May 2009 next year and it is just July. I felt really bad. I wish I am her side and told her my problems more. I love her so much. The more I love the more pain I felt.

Help! I need your advice guys....

Depression is sucking me into darkness.

AddictedtoChaos

If you're planning to meet just try and stay patient. How close/far does she leave from you? Do you talk only on the phone, or online as well?

Aramid

She is 2 provinces away from me. It will take me 6 hours to travel to reach her but she forbids me to visit her because her parents do not know about our relationship and if they know they will try to separate us. She cannot go online because she has no money to pay for the internet rentals. We only talk through cellular phone. I get really depressed when I do not talk to her at least once a day.

I love her so much. I am 18 but already desiring for the love she shared to me.