Deleted

grimZ

Oooh that is a tough one,

Personally I'd never tell my colleagues (thought I have told one who is now a close friend). I guess I'm lucky that I am able to hide it.

In your case if you can't hide it, it might be worthwhile talking to your boss.
If you do I'd set the tone at a professional level not like at the bar or something, this way it would seem to me he couldn't straight up rude and mean to you.

And that if rumours were being spread your boss would know what is the truth and (hopefully) would do something to stop it.

Hotshots

I'm sorry to hear about that. I suffer from hh but not to the extent that you go thru. Maybe you can get sweatproof underwear? They sell some at kleinert's

http://www.kleinertsshields.com/

maybe try that? Ive never tried it but I have some of their undershirts which dont sweat thriugh

layal

hey there, i'm sorry you're going through such a bad time with hh. to be honest, i know how you feel, it can be so frustrating/depressing/enraging!!
in regards to ur work issue, i really think you should discuss it with ur boss but in a FORMAL setting! that way he/she will have to deal with any office bullying you may face. it is outrageous that you would be forced out of jobs because of hh.. if it was any other disease and someone faced workplace bullying/discrimination it simply would not be put up with, so why should we have to deal with being humiliated for hh. it is a disease like any other! so make it clear to your boss that it is a medical problem, and that you have had problems in the past, and im sure it is their (legal and moral!!) duty to accomadate you!
hope this helps some, and hope ur feeling better! x

sadday

what type of job is it?

do you enjoy being around animals? if so i would say working in a kennel would be a great job.

Lamador

i dont think so, they will not understand it, people r scared of things they dont understand so they tend to clasify them as n ot nnormal or something like that so...

pedro123

that's strange that u sweat through your pants. I have HH all over my body, but generally my underwear soaks up most of the sweat...then again I have these huge men briefs

if u use drysol or dryclor on your butt that should stop the sweating (although it feels like fireants chewing away at your ass)