deleted

abc1234

sorry to hear that you are feeling down.I can relate with some off your feelings i don't have truncal hyperhidrosis but i understand what it feels like to have untrue rumors about yourself and not wanting to live in the area you live and wanting to more but cant.It can hurt alot sometimes to have something that you don't want and make you feel out of place.The only thing you can really do is just over look the negative things in your life and focus on positive things.For example if you have a bf or gf or an activity you enjoy or fav tv show something like that to look forward to.Focus on positive things even if something that isn't really important at all.thats what i do when i get really down i just try to block out things that are bringing me down.Anyways hope this can be somewhat of a little help if you need someone to talk with my msger names are in my profile

Thelema

Hello ShayBlue.

I agree with abc1234 you have to stay positive. You had the courage to get a job and you have the courage to work even tho there are these rumors. You have much more courage than any of your co workers that would spread rumors about you.

sadday

What treatments have you tried so far? Maybe you should try secure wipes. I am going to give them a try myself. Lots of people seem to have good results with them.

ShayBlue

Thanks for the advice abc123, I try to stay positive but it's very hard sometimes. I have no friends and the only time I go out is to go to work because I always seem to run into someone that doesn/t like me. But yeah I should focus on positive things.

Thanks cutefluffykitten even though there just words it does help a little.

As far as what treatments I've tried
Certain Dri, Drysol, and Atenol all have not worked. Right now I take oxybutynin 5mg 3 times a day that doesn't really work but I still take it hoping one day it will. Yesterday I ordered Odaban and it will take like 2 weeks to get here. So today I went to the drug store and bought a aluminum chloride product called B Drier and I'm going to try it tonight. I hope it works.

Thanks everyone for replying. I really needed it.

random

Shayblue,
I am old enough to be your mother but I still remember being you age and feeling like nothing ever works out - so depressed and believing that the past predicted my future. Looking back now - I see that things did change - my life was not a continuation of the problems just played over and over. Things do change. I used to tell my roommate (when we were living in the worst most depressing appartment in the entire city and neither of us had decent jobs) "Things won't always be this way...." She didn't believe me at the time but looking back now - we can see how much our lives changed. I am glad you posted here.

abc1234

ShayBlue said:
Thanks for the advice abc123, I try to stay positive but it's very hard sometimes. I have no friends and the only time I go out is to go to work because I always seem to run into someone that doesn/t like me. But yeah I should focus on positive things.

I can totally understand what you mean i too have no friends and going to work is really the only time i leave my house.Its extremely hard for me to not let it get me down alot.Its depressing but i try to keep a positive outlook on things even when there isn't any thing to be happy about. And good luck with the meds your taking hope that you find something that can help.