Deleted.

ImNotMyIllness

I haven't tried SAS. I have read a bunch of threads there. Like here, a lot of helpful information. I'm pretty new to all this anyway.

ImNotMyIllness

You beat me to it. I was just going to reply that my previous post had nothing to do with your thread. Sorry! LOL
But, I understand what you're saying. Facebook use to eat up ALL my free time. I was emailing a dozen people back and forth not to mention commenting on wall posts. I finally,(for my own sanity and life) had to delete my Facebook account. I am beginning to notice that I do spend a lot of time here but at least I'm learning and it's helping me with my illness. But, I'm sure eventually I'll have to limit the amount of time I spend. I can get pretty obsessive...My OCD kicks in. Even here I'll check my profile a 100 times just to see if anyone new, viewed it. Crazy, I know!

ImNotMyIllness

Speaking of OCD. I also click on everything. Back and forth, back and forth. I keep refreshing the homepage to see if there is a new post. I think I'm going to have to put a time limit on myself. I can get out of control with obsessive behavior pretty quickly.

ImNotMyIllness

I'm pretty all or nothing. But, I will try browsing in moderation. When my anxiety is up, I tend to be more obsessive. I also do this with international news. lol