day to day

Chilling__Echo

i always feel weird not doing SOMETHING significant in a day. for instance today i woke up at 11, class till 2 and slept til 6 and ate dinner and stayed in my room til now. usually i see somebody everyday, or i try to. i'm one of those people that's GOT to have human contact, especially now single. i'm still getting used to it. but i'm trying to learn to be by myself and i'm constantly wondering what a *normal* person does. how often they see their pals, whatever, hang out, the works.

i mean, i could be around someone all day everyday all the time. but i'm trying to learn to be ok by myself all day too. what do you guys do/think/want?

redlady

Well deary i am not a people person - in fact if i spend too much time with people constantly in my face i get agitated to the point of crying.
I have the opposite problem of yours - i have to learn to be comfortable WITH people. I would just like to find people that i can do this with - people that i can connect with - i should work some more on myself first. It is just that i am so self conscious and i simply can't relax and be at ease.

Chilling__Echo

true, i have a hard time finding people i connect with so when i do find them i try not to hang on too tight... i'm glad i dont have a job right now or i'd be singing your tune too :? i hate working in retail.

this campus is so big but sometimes i feel so small! :?: :?: :?:

Toad

For me I just need someone with me when I want to do something...go shopping...get something to eat (in the cafeteria)...the usual. I don't neccisarily want to be around them, but I just need the security of them being there...dunno why. Other than these times that i need someone with me, I like to be alone. I can't accomplish things when other people are around me...it just bothers me when people are watching me work.

What I want i suppose would be someone that I could cling to and that wouldn't mind it, and someone who i would be able to share my issues with and would not hold it against me (i guess some might call this a girlfriend eh :p ). While were at it, I suppose I want to win the lottery and move to an island where I could avoid all human contact as well...that seems about as likely to happen as the other stuff.

Skyla

i want someone i can share my issues with too. someone i cud relate to. otherwise its not really a relationship is it. imaging the person not knowing how difficult things are for you and you having to pretend everything is okay.
i guess the negative thing about dating someone with SA is dat you'll probably bring eachother down. or it cud work da opposite and you both help eachother to get better...