Dating Success

MC_Radi

Hello everyone. This is is my very first post on this forum. I have been reading the forums for some time now and feel this is the right time to post. I want to share my views on some things which a lot of people on here seem to be discussing, especially dating. I am a guy and although i am extremely shy, i still have a happy dating life. I have been in long term relationships, and spent time being single. I am not saying i have lots of girls chasing me but the ones i meet and date, tend to stick around for the night at least! :wink: I am so shy around girls that i never really know what to say or end up saying the wrong thing, but its how i am and i refuse to act in a way that is not genuine. I am not an extrovert so why should i pretend to be one? My advice would be to try and understand the girl and be yourself. Be sensitve to the girl and show your qualities. This has worked for me so far.

SocialRetahd

It all relates back to your level of physical attractiveness. If you are good looking then less is expected of you.

MC_Radi

no it doesnt relate to your physical attractiveness. we need to show a certain amount of self confidence. but if we are honest to ourselves and there is more than one way to have confidence on yourself. You dont have to shout across the room or wear the craziest clothes to be confident.