Dating a huge puzzle?

Jay Cataldo

You, like Metal? Gold star for you my friend.

I played speed metal guitar for years, but as much as I would love to drag my dates to Roseland when Fear Factory is in town, I've learned over the years that if you want a guaranteed score, it's a much better move to take them to McDonalds for a happy meal.

Nothing gets a girl hotter than chicken nuggets, orange soda and a miniature beanie baby. Salem, I hope you're taking notes.

SalemEdgerton1

I played speed metal guitar for years, but as much as I would love to drag my dates to Roseland when Fear Factory is in town, I've learned over the years that if you want a guaranteed score, it's a much better move to take them to McDonalds for a happy meal.

Nothing gets a girl hotter than chicken nuggets, orange soda and a miniature beanie baby. Salem, I hope you're taking notes.

if by taking notes you mean laughing my ass off then yes of course Jay. Never thought about taking my date for a Happy Meal and a Big Mac...guess I'm not rednecky enough lol.

licorice

Salem,youre taking advice from a guy who is forced to have dinner at 4:00 pm everynight to make the early bird special? Jay dont try to bs,you know you take all your potentials to Irving Plaza to see Barry Manilow...

Jay Cataldo

Salem,youre taking advice from a guy who is forced to have dinner at 4:00 pm everynight to make the early bird special? Jay dont try to bs,you know you take all your potentials to Irving Plaza to see Barry Manilow...

Jesus... why do you always try to invalidate my street-cred?

Your blasphemy will cost you dearly, trash-talker. Not only will I be withholding the nookie, but someone aint gettin no happy meal, neither.

licorice

Jesus... why do you always try to invalidate my street-cred?

Your blasphemy will cost you dearly, trash-talker. Not only will I be withholding the nookie, but someone aint gettin no happy meal, neither.

Lighten up Francis! You know your stuff and are highly admired...And dont flatter yourself,withhold this!

SalemEdgerton1

Okay everybody chill...McDonalds is I'm sure a very respectable place of eatery but it's probably on the best choice for a date nor is Le Resistance: Cuisine Fances.

licorice

Okay everybody chill...McDonalds is I'm sure a very respectable place of eatery but it's probably on the best choice for a date nor is Le Resistance: Cuisine Fances.

Yes,Im sorry...Are there any places by you that have games like Jay described(air hockey)and food/drink? Those places are fun and its not like youre sitting at the other side of a table entire time like at dinner ...You can show off your skills at whatever game you dominate and compete against your date..Or perhaps go on a hike if thats possible..

SalemEdgerton1

Yes,Im sorry...Are there any places by you that have games like Jay described(air hockey)and food/drink? Those places are fun and its not like youre sitting at the other side of a table entire time like at dinner ...You can show off your skills at whatever game you dominate and compete against your date..Or perhaps go on a hike if thats possible..

Yeah I think the problem is I was either not comfortable or I chose the wrong kind of thing for the girl. There are some places like that here and if I went hiking with a girl as a date...that'd be awesome.

Jay Cataldo

Lighten up Francis! You know your stuff and are highly admired...And dont flatter yourself,withhold this!

Ok, taking away the nookie was a little mean. I apologize. Maybe if you stop by on Thursday I can fit you in for a quickie. :D

You know sweetie, sometimes I think the real reason you're always starting fights is because you're addicted to the crazy, drunken make-up sex. Oh, how I cherish our dysfunctional relationship.

licorice

I learned most about dating from TV and my brother and his relationships.

Im not so sure if TV is the best way to learn about dating as its not reality well aside from the incessant reality shows they have lately,though I think many of those shows are embellished as well,and many of the people on them just want their 10 minutes of fame and many(not all) are not really there for the premise of the show...