Considering botox

xsophiexsocketx

Right now, I am considering botox for excessive underarm sweating. I have been looking around sites and have been given a quote of £395. I was wondering if anyone knows if this cost can be covered by insurance?

sadday

Many insurance companies will cover the cost of botox injections for the underarms. But it may depend on the policy you have. Check with your insurance company. They will tell you if you are covered or not.

Hotshots

xsophiexsocketx said:
Right now, I am considering botox for excessive underarm sweating. I have been looking around sites and have been given a quote of £395. I was wondering if anyone knows if this cost can be covered by insurance?

Ive tried all sorts of products (with lots of Aluminum Chloride) over the past 6 yrs but nothing has really worked. I've actually thought about botox for awhile but am concerned with the shots into the armpits lol. And I dont know anyone here in So Cal that would do this type of procedure

sadday

A dermatologist will do the shots and they don't hurt too bad. You just feel a little pinch when the needle goes in. If you get it done and it stops you from sweating the slight pain will be well worth it.