Compensatory Sweating after Botox, now what?

I've had HH for about 2 years now. It started with my underarms but then my back and face started sweating. I had pretty good results with Drysol but ended up getting Botox on my underarms and lower back. My underarms are dry but now I've started sweating pretty much everywhere else (back, chest, lower body, face, etc.).

My skin feels like it is constantly hot. I've tried using Drysol again in the spots I sweat but don't seem to get good results. I have also started using natural stuff like Burdock and Witch Hazel but don't seem to notice any difference.

I'm thinking about ordering "SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus Body Spray". I've read some good things about it on here but wondering if it will help with my Compensatory Sweating.... although I guess the only way to find out is by trying it. Does anyone have any experience with this product? I'm also wondering if anyone in the US has ordered it and can confirm that the price is $29.60 (they listed it as $29,60 so I'm wondering if that , comma is just a typo)?

I also wanted to mention that my face (mostly my cheeks) are really red and I have a very fast metabolism. It seemed like I had hyperthyroidism but I got a blood test and they said my thyroid was fine.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for my Compensatory Sweating? I'm trying to get a new job but can't handle a corporate environment with this kind of sweating. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!