colorado springs?

jojo77

hello! i live in the springs. just wondering if there's anyone in my area.

a little about me,
my name is breanna, i'm a female, and im 19 years old.
just recently diagnosed with SA and now i'm doing something about it.
i just had a little girl 4 months ago, hints the username jojo :).
shes my world. however ever since i had her, my SA has reached an all time high. i'm finding it extremely hard, harder than it normally is, to function.
most of my troubles, in a nutshell, are that i am extremely lonely. i have a boyfriend, but i dont have ANY friends. i have a couple of people that i text every once in a while, but i don't have anyone i can talk to on a daily basis, or that i feel comfortable talking to on a daily basis.

so now, in order to keep my sanity, i'm just looking for someone going through what i am, i need to be able to relate to someone. because no matter how many time i talk to my boyfriend about it, or how understanding he is..he still dosen't have SA and still can't comprehend how extreme my anxiety really is.

i mostly want to stop feeling so damn sorry for myself, i want a positive friend ,who can keep my spirits up and i can do the same. i want to get better, and i want to be the best mother that i can be for my wonderful daughter. i think if i didn't have her, i'd just give up and develope full blown agoraphobia and just keeo myself locked in a room with the tv constantly on, having food shipped to my house.

she makes me want to have a better life. and i love her for that!
so anyone who wants to just shoot me the occasional email, is welcome to, i can be a great support system friend for someone feeling the way i do :)