Collar Bone Breathing Technique-advanced energy therapy

MThill

CBT is a way to centre oneself in the middle of one's energy field. We all have an energy field in shape similar to the one that goes around the earth.

When you are off-centre, you feel a natural anxiety or distress, almost a trembling. Some people may also be sensitive to others energy disruptions and might even be able to tell a distressed person has entered the room without seeing or hearing any other evidence. I can usually feel an energy disruption, but sometimes I use muscle checking to confirm this.

Collar Bone Breathing

1. Hold two fingers on collarbone:Breathe half way in, breathe the rest of the way in, even more. Breathe half way out, the rest of the way out, even more. Breathe halfway in.

2. Move same two fingers to other side of collar bone.Breathe half way in, breathe the rest of the way in, even more. Breathe half way out, the rest of the way out, even more. Breathe halfway in.

3. Put thumb inside knuckles of same hand.Put knuckles on collarbone. Repeat breathing pattern: Breathe half way in, breathe the rest of the way in, even more. Breathe half way out, the rest of the way out, even more. Breathe halfway in.

4. Move same set of knuckles to other side of collar bone and repeat breathing pattern:Breathe half way in, breathe the rest of the way in, even more. Breathe half way out, the rest of the way out, even more. Breathe halfway in.

5. 6. 7. & 8. Use the other hand and repeat the entire process.

If you get lost in the process or forget where you were, take this as a sign that you need to keep going, until you can keep track. If you can't remember if you did that side, do it again.

CBT is a technique I learned from TFT, Thought Field Therapy. TFT is very similar in method and results to EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique.

You may have to go through collar bone breathing several times in an EFT or TFT session, especially if you are attacking some major issues. Let me know if it works for you. It may also work on its own just to calm anxiety attack. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who gives it a shot.