• 13-16 years old

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 17-20 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25 years old

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Domski66

Hey guys. For the first 17 years of my life sweating was not an issue. I never thought about it once! I am 20 now. Then I started to get sweaty feet followed by hands. My feet continue to this day; however, my hands only get slightly clammy when playing video games, or during stressful situations. They aren't a problem.

First of all my feet will never drip sweat but my toes can get really clammy and cold. And it happens all the time. I could be on my computer or watching tv and my toes will be really moist and cold to the touch. Weird thing is I will take my socks off and the soles of my feet will be dry and cool but my toes will be wet & sometimes ice cold. I was wondering if anyone with Plantar Hyperhidrosis or Sweaty feet notices that their toes sweat the most or primarily?

I think having sweaty feet is better than having sweaty hands; however, there is nothing fun or relaxing about having wet cold toes/feet all the time. I used to think this had something to do with my age and hormones but not anymore. It's effected my mood, what I do, & what I think. Thanks for reading

truffleshuffle

Hey guys. For the first 17 years of my life sweating was not an issue. I never thought about it once! I am 20 now. Then I started to get sweaty feet followed by hands. My feet continue to this day; however, my hands only get slightly clammy when playing video games, or during stressful situations. They aren't a problem.

First of all my feet will never drip sweat but my toes can get really clammy and cold. And it happens all the time. I could be on my computer or watching tv and my toes will be really moist and cold to the touch. Weird thing is I will take my socks off and the soles of my feet will be dry and cool but my toes will be wet & sometimes ice cold. I was wondering if anyone with Plantar Hyperhidrosis or Sweaty feet notices that their toes sweat the most or primarily?

I think having sweaty feet is better than having sweaty hands; however, there is nothing fun or relaxing about having wet cold toes/feet all the time. I used to think this had something to do with my age and hormones but not anymore. It's effected my mood, what I do, & what I think. Thanks for reading
It is probably do to the fact that your hands and toes are your extrimitys It takes longer for the blood to get to them and by that time the blood is not as warm. Its why we get frost bite there first. My hands and toe's do the same thing unless its just a hot day. I mean right now I have on shoes and socks and my toes are clammy and cold. I think everyone to some degree has this feeling.