Cipralex

shrnwarks

I have been prescribed Cipralex today after just coming off Venlafaxine (which i was on for 6 years. Venlafaxine worked great for me at first but then i rarely had any energy and always felt down. Since coming off Venlafaxine my mood has lifted greatly but i have become much more anxious) Has anyone here ever tried Cipralex and has it helped??? Thanks :)

Noca

Banned
Cipralex is Lexapro and I was on it for 2 years at 20mg. I peaked at 30mg. It was okay for depression/anxiety, wasnt wonderful.

Ritta

I started taking Cipralex a couple of days ago. So far it has helped with my sleep. The only problem I'm having is that I have no energy. I feel extremely exhausted. Anyone else taking Cipralex/Lexapro has similar symptoms or something that I should be concerned about?

lilymartens

I started taking Cipralex a couple of days ago. So far it has helped with my sleep. The only problem I'm having is that I have no energy. I feel extremely exhausted. Anyone else taking Cipralex/Lexapro has similar symptoms or something that I should be concerned about?

It has been 2 months since you wrote this. How did it work out for you? Are still on Cipralex?

I've been prescribed Cipralex recently. This is my second day actually and some side effects are already kicking in. I feel extremely weak, sometimes nauseous.