Chat/friends?

KitKat

Hi, I'm new here. I honestly don't know how to make friends anymore, I seem to have lost all of my social skills (if I ever had any), and I'm tired of feeling alone. If anyone wants to talk let me know, btw, I know I sound pathetic, but I'm not a weirdo or anything, just really sick of feeling like s*&%.

Sue

hay kit kat welcome

il chat to you. your not pathetic and you have friends in here. i felt alone until i found this site and it turned my life around. i hope it deos the same for you. x

jenz

hey kitkat...i don't mind i just recently arrived here and need someone to talk to too :D

bluesman7

I just found this site and I usually don't do this sorta thing but i'll give it a try. I'm 18 years old and have a huge fear of people judging me mostly because I look different, i'm 5'2 and look like a 10 year old. All I do is just play guitar all day which has helped me be much happier in life. im me if you wanna chat on aim or something my sn is bluesman179

AnthonyJ31

Hi everyone,

I'm willing to chat and make new friends. I'm a 31 year old male from Southern California. Only been on this site for about 4 days. There doesn't seem to be alot of action in some of these threads. But hopefully that will change as more people join.

Jason(Anthony)

lol kitt ur social skills can b no worse than mine.feel free to contact me or anyone else who wants to chat.i feel excatly like u kitt,its very hard for me to make or keep friends.sometimes i dont even think my friends like me. lol

pamrla

i'm out here!

i feel the sameway too. i can never seem to find anyone who shares my discust for people who are so wrapped up in their lives that they don't realise there are those who suffer. why is the world so selfcentered? i for one want a FRIEND to talk to about feelings.theirs and mine.i'm a little old but age doesn't matter between FRIENDS.if you can relate to my veiwpoint write. 8)