cant submit posts

Johnie

I have problems with submitting posts.

When I click on "Submit" or on "Preview" I just get the message "Invalid_session". I normally use Mozilla Firefox for my browser, but it's the same with "Internet Explorer".

Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I have tried switching off my firewall, switching off antivirus, setting internet security options to low, loging out then back in, etc.

Happens on 2 different computers.

(f***ing working now!)

Johnie

HiApeNest

That happens to pretty much everyone sometimes. Just copy your message and go back to the thread. Then click reply again, paste your message and submit it again. I think it just does that when you take too long to type. Just happened to me, in fact...

Johnie

HiApeNest said:
That happens to pretty much everyone sometimes. Just copy your message and go back to the thread. Then click reply again, paste your message and submit it again. I think it just does that when you take too long to type. Just happened to me, in fact...

Yeah. I'll have to think quick, type quick, and cut back on longwinded posts!

Thanks. I'll get there in the end if it kills me! :D

Anonymous

La sesión siempre intervalos de espera - usted tiene que fijar muy pocas líneas o el tiempo expirará y el mensaje leerá "sesión inválida'. Si usted hace muchos errores que necesitan corregido o tienen mucho para decir ... por el que su poste no pasará probablemente - a menos que usted copie esto - vuelve - y luego lo pega, pero hay algún cartel que no entienden como hacer esto. :wink:

Johnie

Webmaster said:
This is working fine now?
Sorry for not replying.

It works okay most of the time. When the problem occurs it takes a long time trying to send the post, so I click "stop" on the explorer toolbar (without waiting for the error message) then click "submit" again. It works okay on the second attempt.
I have a similar problem on my computer when sending email, so I don't think it's a problem with this website or with the phpBB software.

Johnie.

cody2468

This problem is alot better now, used to happen all the time but now it very rarely does. If it does happen just copy, exit and then click reply again and click paste. That's what I used to do when it happened.