Cant I just die?

dillboy933

My life is full of junk.

Beaten up by dad. 2-6
raped by stepdad. 7-10
bullied-5-11

Im 11 i just need help :'( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

makes me sad to see what u have wrote may not be the best explanation ever but i get the picture your sad :( never wish ur self to be dead at the end of the day why should u if other can get on perfectically then all of us bullied people should get on with ours i no its hard i feel ur pain its allways best to speak out ur troubles as i do on here but please continue to write on here also could u write a bit more in detial for example what kinda school you go to what they bully u about do they hit you why did ur step dad touch you did u ever tell ur mom ? make sure u come back and write id be waiting to hear from you

My Regards :D

nesh

Hi dillboy933

I'm sorry to hear what you've been through and what is happening to you. If you are being abused you should definitely get in touch with a professional who can help you. I don't know where you're from but please visit this website and contact one of the helplines or email address' from your country. Stay strong. We're here for you. All the best.

childhelplineinternational.org

lonely_world

Honey, you need to tell a trusted adult about this RIGHT AWAY! Physical and sexual abuse are crimes that need to be dealt with as such. You are an innocent child, you did NOTHING to deserve this, and there are adults who can help you sweetheart, but you have to tell someone first. Your teacher would be the best place to start. Please promise that you will talk to somebody, do not go through this alone, I care. There is a national hotline that you can call anonymously, Girls and Boys Town, and they have an adult you can talk to about anything, their number is 1-800-448-3000. Please tell someone. :(