can anyone relate??????

dally

hi everyone, i was just wondering if anyone can relate to me and what they do about it?

i have got a mental disorder, not sure exactly what it is though yet. but i feel like people can read my mind all the time, this is a horrible feeling. i find myself getting into fights inside my head with my best freind corey or my dad, telling them that they are assholes for reading my mind, and so on. i also believe people are making fun of me right in my face, they try to make it metaphorical, i believe i am a lower class of a person, where i dont have any of these abilities the "real" people have, and they all know it and make fun of me for it. my social anxiety is pretty bad as well. especially in front of good looking people. i am 20 years old, i am not bad looking i consider my self generally attractive. i am confused with my sexuality. so i usually7 get extreme social anxiety when i am around good looking guys and good looking girls. i am too scared to go to school and to get a job because of this social phobia. all i do is play video games, and hang out with my best freind corey on the weekends. so i very much feel like a loser and hopeless.
another thing that really bothers me is i have these obsesive intrusive thoughts sometimes about me growing up and becoming a serial killer. it just seems like it cuz i think i have allot of the traits a serial killer would have. as my life moves foward i feel as if my soul is dissapearing more and more.i never used to be like this it all started about 2 1/2 years ago.