Camphoric acid?

sportsfan8

Hi everyone, I've had HH in the palms, underarms and feet for years and have been searching for help... I've tried Drysol and some prescription pill from a doctor that didn't work.. Anyways I was searching around and came across two things called agaric and camphoric acid:

http://groups.msn.com/ExcessiveSwea...age=20934&ShowDelete=0&ID_CLast=20953&CDir=-1

it says these things can completely inhibit the sweat glands. Has anyone ever heard of either one of these things or have any info on them like health info or where to buy them? thanks in advance.

clack013

you need to make sure you get the pure form of the drug and not the homeopathic formula. The homeopathic formula is easier to find but it is made as a 1/10 solution which means it is basically a sugar pill and won't do anything. Maybe talk to a chemist.

sportsfan8

i wouldn't know where to find a chemist but thanks for the heads up on the pure form thing. if anyone finds this or any medical information about it would be appreciated.... i am pretty desperate for results and would be very tempted to buy it somewhere...

clack013

yeah I dunno where to find a chemist either. But I am also very interested in trying this. I will continue to look around and please do the same.

clack013

are you sure? It seems like it might be it. Maybe you can email a pharmacist on the site and see what they have to say.