Bye

Pink_Paula

Thanks Danny, i thought i'd better come back and explain myself to everyone, even though it's really hard coming back because i feel like a right fool

agoraphobickatie

Thanks Danny, i thought i'd better come back and explain myself to everyone, even though it's really hard coming back because i feel like a right fool

no one in here sees you as a fool, paula! we're all very glad you were strong enough to come back to us! so glad that you're here with us!! :D

iamthenra

You're not a fool Paula, everyone goes through down times. Please no apologizes necessary! We are here for you if you need us!
3809849528_c039ea0f22_o.gif

mrb

hey paula i dont even know you but you worried the shit out of me when i was reading all this thread , but glad your back on track lol take good care of yourself there lol the ups and downs of life eh gazza

Pink_Paula

hey paula i dont even know you but you worried the shit out of me when i was reading all this thread , but glad your back on track lol take good care of yourself there lol the ups and downs of life eh gazza

Thankyou, i'm sorry to have worried you :(

You're right though, life is full of ups and downs! just sometimes the downs take over and make you think all sorts of stupidness lol

My concubines aren't jealous, thought my 53th wife didn’t wanted me to marry the 64th wife because she didn’t wanted to share her mountain hole with the other bitch.