Bye

Pink_Paula

I just want to say goodbye to all the amazing people i have met on here!

Things have happened in my life recently that have proved to me what a waste of space i am, so i'm going to do something about it!

Take care guys and i wish you all the best luck with your futures!

AlleyCat

Paula, you are a beautiful lady with a beautiful personality to match. I hope you are ok and will come back. So many of us will miss you here if you don't. ::(:

slimjim119

Hey Paula, No matter how bad things might seem now, there's always hope for a better future.Please talk to someone.

Square_Eyes

Paula, I'm not going to pretend that I know you but I do understand you were one of the few people to reply to me during one of my darkest hours. Maybe I have interpreted your post to mean something more than it really does but that's not really a chance I'm willing to take. Please share what you are feeling with us. I'm too god damn angry at this stupid illness right now to let it hurt somebody else that didn't deserve it.

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

Talk to someone ok, even me if ya want alright we are all here to help one another

Danfalc

Banned
I just got through to her Mum,she is in Hospital again but is awake,breathing and coherent.Please dont ask me any more because I dont know.

Kieran

None of us are a waste. We all have a purpose. I don't know you personally, but everyone on this site knows what you're feeling... we've all felt it. Praying for a speedy recovery.

iamthenra

I feel horrible... I just logged in and saw that Paula requested me to be a friend, and then I see this? Whoa... My new friend is not feeling so good? I sure hope everything is okay, and she comes back to us. :confused:

IJustWantMyLifeBack

Paula - you are in my thoughts and prayers... you are liked and loved so much ... sometimes life gives us a challenge for a reason, but we are all here for you !