Buying an Idrostar subsidised?

Deathcab

Hello there, I'm hoping somebody out there can help me.

I'm in the UK and have been having ionto treatment at hospital for the last year. I'd really like to get my own machine but can't afford £300 for one. I've read on here and other forums about getting them subsidised by the NHS, but nobody at the hospital can give me any help with this, and when I contacted STD themselves they said I could get one ex-VAT but that was it. I'd really appreciate it if somebody could tell me who I could contact who might be able to help.
Many thanks.

WollyWoo

Agh I have just come online to ask the exact same thing!

I just finished a course at the hospital before Christmas, I asked the nurses about help financing a machine but they didn't seem to know a lot and STD told me the same as you.

I'm sure I have read that you can get help from the NHS too but I'm completely stuck who to ask and just can't get anywhere close to finding £300 spare!

Please does anyone have any info on this??

WollyWoo xx

jackson008

R.A. Fisher Machine

Hey guys I have a R.A. Fisher MD-1A Machine that produced great results for me. Im trying to sell it because i know longer need to use it. I now use robinul and dehydral. Let me know if your interested im willing to sell it for pretty cheap. Ive only had it for a few months You can email me at [email protected]